Meet Gerry Brady
Certified Home Inspector
Gerry Brady is a Certified Professional Inspector® with InterNACHI and is based in the Greater Portland area. He is also a member of the MeChips-Maine Coalition of Home Inspection Professionals and the IHINA -Independent Home Inspectors of North America. Gerry services all counties and towns in southern Maine, from Augusta to the Maine-New Hampshire border, which includes York, Cumberland, Androscoggin, Oxford, Lincoln, Sagadahoc, and Kennebec.
Windward Certified Home Inspections prides itself for it’s honesty, hard work ethic, and respecting its customers — all with a good sense of humor.
When Gerry isn’t busy striving to give his customers the best inspections in the region, you can find him hunting, fishing, working outdoors and spending time with his friends and family.
Gerry has a long and valuable history working in education, construction, and the industrial arts and technology. He graduated college and entered the construction industry and taught Industrial arts and technology for several years, and absolutely loved it. Gerry loves to teach people. Working with him as your inspector, you can be sure that not only will you have a thorough inspection, but he will provide a memorable learning experience.
After Teaching, he worked for IBM as a Customer Engineer, at L.L. Bean as a systems administrator. His efforts to get into the field of Home inspection not only included multiple hours of training but working directly in the field with one of the best Home inspectors in Maine gaining experience and knowledge in the field!
Gerry has excellent technical knowledge of home construction, and he’s not afraid to take on any project. His experiences have given him expert knowledge in education, construction, and industrial technology.
He has worked with customers of all ages and demographics — from young individuals and couples who are both nervous and excited to purchase their first home; professionals looking to buy their new workspace; and older couples looking to downsize into a smaller home or condo.
His expert knowledge of the construction industry combined with his deep love for homes and home-building makes him a house inspector like none other in the southern Maine region!
Schedule an inspection now to request home inspection services from Gerry!
- Certified through the National Association of Certified Home Inspector (NACHI)
- National Home Inspector Examination Certified – NHIE (not required in Maine)
- Certified through the American Home Inspector Training – Masters Course (AHIT)
- Certified Well Water Tester
- Member of the Maine Coalition of Certified Home Inspectors (MeCHips)
- Certified Building Science Thermographer
- Certified in above ground Oil tank testing through Boston Environmental
- Registered in Maine for Radon Air and Water Testing – License #SMC357
- IAC2 Certified Mold Inspector, Allergen and Radon Testing Certified
- Infrared Thermography Inspection certified – (NACHI)
- All Inspections meet or EXCEED the Standards of Practice of the National Association of Certified Home
- Continuing Education minimum of 24 hours annually.